2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quiltathon Success!!

Woo Hoo! My Scrappy Bargello is quilted. It did not make it into the UFO container. That's a biggie. I'd like to get the binding sewn on tomorrow so I can take it to Marian's on Wed. to finish it.

Thanks to Judy at Patchwork Times for holding the Quiltathon. Day 1 was fun. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. My Sister Sue showed up with my neice's quilt and we needed to have a major gab fest. So tomorrow I will make the back for that quilt and get it loaded. I am going to do a pantograph on it. I'm just not sure which one yet. Sue was gone for 5 minutes when my Dear Son, Doug drove in.

I don't get to see my working man very often but his SO and son weren't home for the evening so he decided to check up on his "Old Momma". Such a nice boy. It was fun to visit with just him. Usually we don't get to have these nice chats because there's always other people here.

I'm tired now so I think I'll go to bed to read for a couple minutes. TTFN
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue the KB said...

Oh darn. I haven't seen my nephew in ages, and I missed him by just five minutes? Crapola. Give himi a major hug for me the next time he's around.

I'm excited to see what you do with Pootie's quilt. I can hardly wait, and of course neither can she!

Love you
Sue

Quilting Dispatcher said...

Judy:
Thanks so much for being one of the 5 first to leave a comment for my blog. Please send me your address to compassionatequilter@rocketmail.com, I have your gifts packed and ready to be sent to you.

Jean Kester