Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who Stole My Week Away?

Since I've retired, I often forget what day of the week it is. I've been messed up all week but I think it was because of the 3 day weekend. I didn't miss my Wednesday sewing group but the rest of the week was a blur. We did get the garden all planted. My dad says I need to get some bees but I don't know nothin' bout grown no bees! Today hubby and Mike moved my big lilac bush. So now I have 2 bushed instead of one huge one.

I've spent most of this week working on obligation blocks. I made 2 more birthday blocks for friends for June and I have July's one block figured out and ready to sew. Then I took apart a block for Craft Warehouse and sewed it back together. This time my 1/4" is really 1/4". I don't know why I messed that up so bad but I did and I got to spend one evening with my seam ripper. I've read a blog post where the gal writes about naming her seam ripper because she spends so much time with it and they are such good friends. I wish I could find that post again.

Last night Elliot spent the night. He is so much fun. He was so tired that in the middle of the night he started crying in his sleep. So I rubbed his until he settled down, then I crawled into the spare bed just in case he woke up again. I woke up at 4, got up, did my business and then went right back in there. That bed is almost more comfortable than mine!

Now I am going to compare just to be sure. Toodles.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

Must have been the same booger that stole my week away. Glad to see that I'm not the only one that loses track of time.

Where did you move the lilac to? Guess I'll have to come down and look, huh?

Later Gator...