Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fun Things

I've been clearing out some unfinished projects. I finally added the finishing touches to Dee's birthday doll. Meet Greta the Grump. I didn't know what to name her and then as I walked by it came to me. I sat her outside on a kid chair on the deck and we had a photo shoot. I almost felt professional except she refused to pose! Such a Grump!

The postcards are for a swap on my Stashbuster list. I had just taken the 2 classes at the retreat and then pops up a postcard swap. I HAD to sign up. I only had to make 2 cards and one for myself. That's what Bonnie Sabel told us. If you do swaps, be sure to make one for yourself. So mine is the one with the little boo boo on it. I think they turned out cute and I hope my ladies in Homer, AK and Boise, ID think so too. I can hardly wait to get mine. One will come from Chicago and one from Finland. Of course I will post about them. I love getting fun mail!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherold said...

Judy, I LOVE your postcards! You are so very talented!!

CheriS