Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

My Fabulous New Printer


I want to do a quick share with you all about my new printer.
 I am in printer heaven.  

No longer do I need to worry about if I have enough ink to print my patterns.
I buy and print a lot of pdf patterns!

See on the front where the colors are,?
I can see my ink levels.
When I need more, I can jump on Amazon and order and it will be here in a couple of days.
I don't even have to leave the house. 

The info for the printer says the ink in the tanks will last a very long time.
Cartridges do not.
I figure in a year, I will have paid for this printer and 
the new ink by not buying replacement. cartridges.

I've had this for about a month now and I have printed lots of pages.
I've used very little ink. 

Not often I am giddy over a product but I am with this printer!
I had to call in one of my gurus to set it up for me.
I probably could have done it but I know when to not try.
She had it up and running in no time!

So if you are in the market for a new printer,
I highly recommend this one.
No affiliation, yadda yadda yadda....






2 comments:

Annie said...

This is all good to know! I have an Epson now and I absolutely love it. But if it tanks, I’m gonna remember this post. Thanks for sharing Judy.

Julie said...

I have had that same printer for a few months now and I LOVE it! I debated about the initial cost, but the cost of cartridges is so high it paid for itself already and I still have lots of ink left!