Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I Like Thursday #10

How fun are all of the I Like Thursday posts?
Check them out at Not Afraid Of Color.
Are you inspired to join in?

In no particular order...

My likes and loves for the week.


I like to sew clothes for myself.
I really really like my coverstitch machine.
I like that Knitpop sends a sticker in almost every order.
And yes, I put them on my machines.


Double brushed poly and ITY knits.


The wagon is filling up!


Miss Clella graduated from 4th grade.
Love her Momma made outfit.
And her Momma and Daddy.


Our son was married Saturday.
Rehearsal was a hoot thanks to the little girls and the dog.


Some of my people.


It was a beautiful wedding.
Even with the rain.

Really today is Monday and I'm starting to write this post at home.
I'm hoping to add pictures during the week from the beach.
I know I can post this from my phone but can I add the pictures.
It will be a test.

Now it's Wednesday evening.
I tried to add more photos but it didn't work for me.
Guess I need to do some more work on that.



4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Rain is thought to be good luck, especially on the a wedding day. Congrats to your kids on a new adventure!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You had a full week! Love the pictures of your family!

PaintedThread said...

Looks like a fun week. Some of my favorite clothes are the ones I've made myself. :-)

LA Paylor said...

congrats to your son, and you having a DIL! What a pretty family, their sense of fun and kindness show through the pics!