Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I Like Thursdays #2


I like the blooming cherry trees at the medical clinic.
I did not like having to be there!


I like the view from my deck.
Home is my happy place.


I like my special hand stitching box.
It is a simple pencil box that was decorated by my granddaughter with Frozen stickers.


I like that my girls think when you are headed to gather their eggs,
you might have something for them to eat.
Because "there is never anything in this house to eat". 
A quote made famous by my children. 😉


I like Steve the Rooster with his crazy comb.


And this guy here has my heart and
he does windows. 

Check out other I Like Thursday posts at



7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lovely post...and a guy who does windows is definitely a keeper!

LA Paylor said...

Oh those chickens... hope is eternal and I always like something good to eat as well. Your last like is touching... he has your heart and windows... mine vacuums. So glad you are in our little group of like posters! Home is good.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Judy,
Blooming trees are just the best! I am awaiting patiently for mine to start . . . And that view from your deck is just magnificent. I LOVE HOME too. Home is my happy place, and we are both blessed to be able to say so. Your chickens make me smile . . . are you bringing us something to eat?! And your stitching box, decorated with love just for you is just the bestest ever. Love!
~smile~ Roseanne

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Blooming trees are the best - ours are just starting. Home is my happy place, too! I enjoy going, but I love coming home. I loved seeing your chickens and magnificent rooster - how great to be able to get your own eggs.

Mary said...

I love seeing Spring blooms when I look out my window. I need a Windows washer at my house... good job Ernie!! Cute Rooster and silly chickens.

Angie said...

Can I borrow your window guy??? Those are great looking chickens, but what I want to know is how rooster Steve got his name?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

That view from your deck! And, those chickens are so cute. Enjoy! mary in Az