Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, April 20, 2018

2018 UFO Challenge Update


I'm quite please with the progress I've made catching up with the UFO Challenge.
This was for January and it is now finished.


Then I immediately picked up February's UFO to keep my momentum going.
It is now finished.



The backing has been pieced for March's UFO, Jamestown Landing.
The batting is cut and after this weekend, it will be basted and quilting started.


We went to the beach last week for a couple days so I took April's Mischief Quilt project with me.
All the pieces that were cut are glue basted now.
I even got a couple more blocks sewn together.
I have no intention of finishing this in April,
there is too much yet to do but I do plan to make progress on it.
It is now my only hand stitching project.

If I were to grade myself on this project of catching up, I'd give myself a B+.
I am also excited to report that On Ringo Lake will not become a UFO,
it is at the quilters right now!
Here's a story for another time. 😉😉

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I give you an A+++!
Wonderful finishes!

AnnieO said...

Ah, finishes—always to be celebrated! Enjoy your stitching time!

Mary said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see your On Ringo Lake!

Julie said...

Yahoo on your finishes! Keep up the great work! I am trying to finish another UFO, but keep getting sidetracked!