Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Design Wall Monday and...

 ...Allietare Link Up.


It's that time of year again.
Quiltville Mystery Time!
The first clue was released Friday morning.
I woke up at 4 and just had to check.
It was there so I went back to bed.
No need to worry about that any more. :)

I knew it wouldn't take long to cut my pieces with my GO Cutter.
I was right.
Before long, I was ready to sew.


But first I had to put the last 2 rounds on these 10 Pineapple Crazy blocks.
They are trimmed and ready to de-paper before going in to the bin.
I either have 24 more to finish or 14.
You know I'm hoping for 14!


Then I got busy on these.
Soon I was pressing and counting into piles of 10.
I have 302 HSTs.
Is it Friday yet???


Next up for me this week are the 4 cornerstone blocks for Pineapple Crazy.
They are each made up using 4 of these.
One little block done, 15 to go.
So close, yet so far.

Today I'm linking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times
and with Bonnie at Quiltville.
Mondays in Blogland are so much fun!

11 comments:

Saged Crone said...

Yep..can't wait for Friday! Love everything! Happy Quilting!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Love your pineapple blocks, so bright and happy after our rather dull 300 or so HST :) But we will have color soon.

Mary said...

My favorite Mondays of the Year! Double Link-up time. Glad you got your clue done. I can't wait to see which color we get to play with this week.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Oh my, your Pineapple blocks are beautiful! I love that pattern too..lots of work went into those..great finish on clue #1

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to seeing your Pineapple Crazy come together! Hope you have with the Allietare Mystery from Bonnie Hunter. LOVE her stuff!!

Ramona said...

Your pineapple blocks are wonderful!! I'll live vicariously through all of you participating in the mystery quilt. It's fun to see the different fabrics used.

Andee said...

Love your impatience for the next clue! LOL, I am working all week so I am glad it doesn't come out til closer to the weekend!

Andee said...

Mystery looks great..Pineapple Crazy, too fun. I might have to make one one fine day now that I am done with Wild and Goosey..I think!

Julie said...

What fun! I have been gone so I haven't started my mystery yet. Love your pineapple crazy blocks!

Vireya said...

Great start to the mystery. Your Pineapple Crazy blocks look wonderful!

gayle said...

I've gotten about 1/3 of my triangles done. This is my first mystery quilt, so I'm anxious to see all the clues as fast as possible! (Is it Friday yet?)
I love those pineapple blocks! Your quilt is going to be spectacular with all that gorgeous color!