Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Fun

Today we spent the day at Crystal and Mike's Little House on the Prairie. They cooked. I love it when other people cook dinner. I made pie and a pumpkin roll for desert.

Aunt DeeDee kept Leland entertained. He didn't get to go outside and play.

These kiddos did. TayTay kept Maemae and Elliot playing outside for quite a while. Crystal and Mike have a fabulous view from their home.

Before dinner, Uncle Doug and Aunt Lacey spent some floor time with Leland and Elliot. After dinner, we were all too stuffed to get down on the floor.

Thanks family for a fabulous day. Now I am going to go put on my pjs and see if I can make it to the recliner.

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

What beautiful memories for your family and what a gorgeous view!