2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stash Report 5.23.10

Blogger doesn't want to upload my photo this week. Maybe I'll try again later. In the meantime:

I had a very good quilting week. I quilted 3 quilts, including one of my own. I worked on my hexagons when I needed sit down time. I have all my pieces cut for Judy L's soon to start mystery.

I was hoping to find 8 more inches of this fabric for binding but I think I used all of it. You know what, it is a scrap quilt and I hope the person I am giving it to will not care that an 8 inch piece of binding is different from all the rest. (And if she does care, I'll take the quilt away from her.)

My stash report is not too bad. I bought fabric for Judy's mystery and Saturday I visited with friends that were attending a retreat. My friend Sheila reduced her stash by gifting me 15 yards of fabric to use for backing for my string quilts. Bless her generous heart! And a real biggie for me is using the very last piece of poly batting! It worked great in this quilt but I am truly happy not to have any more of it taking up valuable space and you all know it does take up space!

Used this Week: o yards
Used Year to Date: 112.75 yards
Added this Week: 24 yards
Added Year to Date: 117.5 yards
Net Used for 2010: <4.75>


Go to Judy L's to see how others are doing with their stash.

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

You sure had a busy week! And you are ready for Judy's mystery. Wow! Can you come over to my house and help??? Happy Sunday!

Lori said...

You've done a wonderful job of quilting as much as you buy! I think you should be an inspiration to me to SEW SOMETHING WOMAN! (Okay, going thru sewing withdrawal lately makes me a bit cranky.)