Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stash Report 5.16.10

Last month I became a member of Mr B's Preview Pack Club at Benartex, Inc. Today I got my first preview pack of charms. Very fun fabrics.

I went all week without buying anything and then the day before stash report, it shows up in the mail. That's fine with me, nothing like getting a surprise of fabric instead of bills.

I've concentrated on quilt along blocks and finishing up 2 quilt tops this week. The 2 tops just needed those final borders sewn on and now they are both in the to be quilted pile.

This week's stash report is pretty good.

Used this Week: o yards
Used Year to Date: 112.75 yards
Added this Week: 1 yard
Added Year to Date: 93.5 yards
Net Used for 2010: 19.25

Check out Judy L's page to check on everyone else.

I know next week's report will include some new fabric. Judy is starting a mystery and I need to get some yardage for it. Using up the stash of yardage forces me to shop!!!

4 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Still in the stash busting black area, that's all that counts! I am in for Judy's mystery quilt as well, but hopefully without having to buy anything... Did she already post the fabric requirements - I have to check!

Mary-Kay said...

I just saw that fabric in a magazine. I really, really like it and I want some too. Oh well, I better get busy and use up some of my stash so I can get some.

Lori in South Dakota said...

love the link to scrap organization, and the top you made!

Linda said...

What a neat line of fabric! Have fun working along on Judy's mystery. I have too many other UFOs to finish before I can join her on an adventure. Enjoy your week!