Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Quiltathon Continues


When I get excited to complete a project, I let everything else slide by the wayside. This morning I wanted to finish my UFO #2 top. So I made some little pinwheels, added a side border and a row of cows across the top and bottom. It is going to make a great couch/nap quilt.
When I go to town again, I will have to go to our local quilt shop and see if she has any of the flannel cow spot fabric left. That is what I really, really want for the back but if she doesn't have it, I will have to create a back from all of the farm prints that I have.
I have several chunks of fabric left so I am going to piece together the binding and get it ready. Later today I am going to piece the back for the bear paw quilt but I must go dance with the vaccuum cleaner. I hate it when he starts yelling about being lonely.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful quilt - I love the setting. Where's the cows?