Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Get It Done--Week of December 10, 2018



This is a short week at home for me. I'm going to be doing some Gramma-ing over the weekend. I was informed that someone (Mr. AlmostATeenager)  is too old for a babysitter. 😉 So I'm just going to stay the weekend with the kiddos.

My plans for the week of December 10th.

Sewing Room

  • Work on Quiltville mystery.

Kitchen

  • Menu plan and grocery list
  • Make big batch of pizza sauce.
  • Wednesday is elk processing day...I'm so happy to have to be doing this even though it's going to be a very long day!
Evenings 
  • Work on Mischief quilt
  • Finish knitting hat


How Did I Do?
My plans for the week of December 3rd:

Sewing Room
  • Work on Quiltville mystery when next clue is available.  Week 2 clue is complete.
  • Work on a secret Christmas project. Done and gifted.  Photo above. Pattern available at FatCat Patterns.
  • Work on another secret project.  Might wait until after Christmas.
  • Cut more pieces for the Antique Star quilt.  Fabric is ready to cut.
Kitchen Plans
  • This week is clear out the kitchen freezer week. I love a good freezer challenge week. The menu plan has been made.  It's always fun to do a kitchen challenge and this one was very successful.
  • Clean out 1 more cabinet.  I did...while I was looking for my Tupperware container with the pink lid. I found it and probably will always remember where I decided to keep it now. 
Evening Plans
  • I'm going to put the Antique Star quilt parts away for a while and work on the Mischief Quilt. I figure if I sew a row together 1 night, the next I can sew it onto the quilt. Cross my fingers that the next 4 rows will be added this week. Then it will be a top. It took longer than I thought to sew each row to the previous rows so I'll keep working on this. Maybe this week it will become a top.

No comments: