Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, July 06, 2018

June's UFO Complete! WaaHoo!!


The 2014 Hexi BOM turned out cute!
Again I ask myself why did I wait so long.


A cute back.


This is for my grandson Leland.
He doesn't ask for much and when he first saw it, he loved all the blocks.
Today I asked him if he wanted it.
You should have seen that precious face light up.
It was fun to try to write words.


 Hugs, hearts, kisses and love.


This was a pretty good book. 
Not greatly exciting but it held my interest and kept me quilting.

Now that I am caught up with this years UFO Challenge from Patchwork Times,
I need to hunt down July's UFO.
It's in there somewhere.

Edited to add cuteness.


He likes his new quilt.




4 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun finish! Even better it's going to someone who loves it. Congrats on a successful June.

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats on the finish!
I enjoyed that book... the movie was not as good.

Mary said...

Hallmark Channel keeps me company most days in the Quilt Zone. Leland is a lucky Young man. He knows his Grandma loves him!! A hug from you when he's not nearby.

AnnieO said...

Congratulations on your June finish, and a happy quilt recipient! Looks wonderful.