Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Design Wall Monday


I finally has some time to concentrate on this Lucy backpack.
Yes it is another Swoon pattern.


This one has grommets.
I've never done those before.
Three different hammers went into setting these things!

This bundle of bags.goes out in the mail today.
I added a little makeup bag because I know I will never use the extra fabric for anything else.
Now it's all gone. 


Next up is this cute owl wallet for my daughter.
The outside body is the gray print.
It's super cute!!!

I'm excited for what this week is bringing.
Have a good one.
Check out all the great design walls at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

You did an awesome job on the bags you mailed. While I am not a Chargers fan, they are super cute. And your daughters wallet is so much fun, too. Great work!