Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Design Wall Monday


I'm making great progress on Rosette #1 of The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt.
I'm hoping to have this finished before the end of the month.
Holy Cow! That's tomorrow.
OK, let's change that to the end of this week.
That's a whole lot of hand stitching and I still have 10 rosettes to stitch together.
Then it's all 18 that need to be sewn to the mother ship.
That right there is a whole lot of tv time!

I made 3 different center hexagons before settling on this one.
Sometimes I just have to make a decision!!


I'm working hard to keep my inside pretty.
I'll have to wait to put an iron to this.
Whoops, I see I missed taking out a paper on round 1.
I normally don't catch that until I'm quilting!!!


I never have to worry about a supervisor.
Today it looks like it's Miss Polly's turn.

See fabulous design walls at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Ramona said...

Oh, Judy... this is just gorgeous. I love your fabrics and colors. It's so calming and soothing. Just beautiful.

Mary said...

Pretty Flower colors! Good luck getting it together by the the week end. Stitching one hexie and diamond at a time.

gayle said...

Oh, all you stitchers with your gorgeous Millefiores, trying to suck me in, too.
/Covering my eyes to resist temptation.
/Peeking again...
You're not helping. That is soooo pretty!

Kaja said...

Such pretty colours!

Quilter Kathy said...

Ooooooo so pretty! Great job!

Bonnie said...

I can't decide if you are dedicated and creative or just plain crazy (meant in the nicest way!) I don't think I would ever try something like this. Your work is amazing! And, you just keep getting sections done. The colors are lovely on this rosette. Great job.