Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, January 24, 2014

On The Needles


Sometimes I think the Rival Cardigan will never be finished! I had such good intentions last Friday and had planned to have these sleeves ready to sew in. Nope, did not happen. I got caught up stitching on my Grandmother's Flower Garden instead and only spent a couple evenings knitting.

These are the longest short sleeves. I've only knit a couple rows past the decrease for the cap, these will go right at the elbow. My plan for this morning is to stay in my jammies and watch a couple of my DVR'd shows and knit. That's all I'm planning for this sweater this week. Just this morning....... Maybe that will cause some magic to happen. With my luck all that will happen is someone will show up in an hour or two and catch me in my jammies.  LOL

See other great On The Needles projects at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Ain't that the truth!!! All it takes for someone to visit me unexpectedly is for me to stay in my jammies and not wash my face LOL!!! Hoping you get lots done on it - can't wait to see it together!

Judy S. said...

Sleeves take FOREVER, don't they? And make me think of making another back.... You are almost there, it looks like!