My blocks for the Quiltville mystery, Celtic Solstice, are finished. They are now in nice clipped together row stacks waiting for me to start sewing rows. The border pieces from clue 1 are all sewn together.
When we first found out about clue 2, I told my friends doing the mystery I thought these would be for the border. I was wrong. Not paying close enough attention, I made all left side parts. So I had to make enough right side parts to make my chevron blocks. I put all the "extra" left side parts away thinking I might go ahead an use them for a border, depending on Bonnie's design.
Sunday I sat down and played in EQ7 to see what my quilt would like like with a few extra borders. Still not sure how to use the border section of EQ7, this is not accurate for the amount of pieces I need. I'll just to the math and figure that part out. I like it so much that I am going to do it. Today is a good stay home and sew day. That is after I cruise around Blogland for a while.
Today I'm linking up with Patchwork Times-Design Wall Monday and Quiltville's Mystery Monday Link-Up.