I got all 144 8" log cabin blocks finished Sunday morning.
I don't have a big enough design wall to lay out the whole quilt,
so I am doing it in quarters.
First quarter is sewn together,
second quarter has 4 rows on the wall before I ran out of space.
I'll web these rows together then put it back up on the wall without the first quarter
and lay out the remaining 2 rows.
I'll just lay out the first horizontal row of the third quarter against the first quarter,
then remove it and move the blocks up to finish the layout.
Of course I had to lay out my finished split 9 patch blocks.
These are the current leader/ender project.
See other fabulous design walls at Patchwork Times.