Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Quiltathon Day 4


I finished up this Carol Doak BOM last night and after I posted my progress, I went back in and figured out what I was doing with my setting triangles ...I forgot to put a sashing piece on. Duh! Then I spent some time knitting on my Circle Socks and watching some of my TV shows that I had recorded. Do you watch Parenthood? And do you cry during each episode????  I love that show.

This morning I decided to get more zucchini bread in the oven, so four loaves are cooling waiting to be packaged for the freezer.  I've tried putting the grated zucchini in the freezer but I never remember to take it out before we want bread.  The next batch will be made into muffins and packaged 2 per baggie so I can just put them in Ernie's lunch.  Now there is an apple crisp in the oven and I have my mess cleaned up and I'm ready to sew.


No comments: