2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Retreat Report


In no particular order,
What I accomplished during October 2012 Retreat.
First let me tell you how much I love spending time with friends.
My stomach and cheeks hurt from laughing.
My head is about to explode with ideas.
My wallet will be a little lighter because
I discovered great things to buy that will help with organize my stuff better.


I finished knitting the toes on these 2 socks and will stitch them up when I can think again.


I dumpster dived into trash bags for scraps and 
willingly accepted scraps from my wonderful friends. 


I made 11 leader/ender spool blocks.


I am caught up on the Sow-A-Long blocks.


I made 3 Midget Blocks but have to make another block 4 because I didn't follow instructions 
and trimmed my half square triangles too small so now I have a cute little orphan block.


I made 23 9 patches and 34 4 patches for Hawaiian Sunset.
I would have finished these but forgot fabric.
And each time I came home, I forgot to bring it back with me.


I made 7 more Pineapple Crazy blocks and 
now only need to make 202 more.

And now I am going to cuddle up in the recliner and
hold my knitting needles and yarn.
Maybe I'll knit, maybe I'll nap.


2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You accomplished a lot! Who are you kidding - today you will have to nap to recover from retreat!

scraphappy said...

I can see why you need to recover after all that activity! What a great collection of blocks! Just a few more to add to each collection. Congratulations.