I got the fabulous idea to rearrange my sewing room. I am taking almost everything out of the room. As I do, I am putting projects in to bins. I am labeling, I am doing inventory of sorts. The top left big bin is labeled bin 1. I made a list of everything that is in there, 8 projects ready to quilt. Tops, backs, bindings and battings. In the photo below, there are 2 more big blue bins. Bin 2 is all completed tops--some with backing and/or bindings, some without. Bin 3 is completed tops and several UFOs. There is a list for each bin. Mt. ToBeQuilted has been taken down and organized. I have A LOT of projects!
The top left bin is full of kits. Some I have bought, a few were given to me and several I have made up. The green and clear bins are projects in various stages. The shoe boxes have smaller projects in them. This is only one side of the room..........oh boy, what have I started!
At times I felt like I have taken on more than I can do. I thought I could do this in the 3 days Ernie was out of town. I always underestimate the time it takes for a big project. This reminds me of my son in law's favorite saying--"This will only take an hour, hour-ten at the most!" I figure I am about 1/3 of the way done. Hopefully by mid-week, we can start putting in the countertop/sewing table. Let's hope that will go faster than the taking things out. If it doesn't that's OK, I have nothing but time!