This week has been one of those weeks where it's hard for me to concentrate on much of anything for any length of time. I've worked on lots of projects from wallhangings to quilting to binding to small bits of time in front of the sewing machine. And I made jelly and fruit leather with a 10 year old. So i guess if I add it all up, I've done quite a bit.
I've been working on Judy L's June mystery-I'd show you a picture but then it wouldn't be a mystery any more, now would it!! I even started a new stash busting leader/ender project. This is the block Bonnie Hunter shows in the current issue of Quiltmaker magazine. I need to reduce the amount of bricks in my bin and this is the perfect project for that.
I made a quick trip to the fabric store with Taylor to pick up the remaining fabrics I needed for Pat Sloan's Meadow Breeze BOM. My used numbers include the wall hangings and Judy L's mystery fabric. Yeah!
I'm done dropping quilter's names now, so without further ado........here's this week's, in the black, stash report.
Used this Week: 13.5 yards
Used Year to Date: 139 yards
Added this Week: 2.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 133 yards
Net Used for 2010: 6
Head on over to Judy L's, check her report and then check the reports of others.