Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Stash Report 3.7.2012


This week was a slow one in the sewing room. I'm in more of knitting mode right now. I made 2 BOM blocks and 40 more crumb blocks--and still the bin is full!

I knitted hats for the hat model's brothers but need to take pictures of them. Then I started knitting my very first sweater. And it's for me! I've got about 3" complete for the back so have a very long way to go. I keep telling myself it isn't a race but it was a race to get those hats done so I could start it.

Here is my stash report for this week. It is fun to see the used number climb. Maybe one of these days it can take a gigantic leap, but until then baby steps are fine with me. Check out Judy L's blog to see how other stashes are shrinking or not.

Used this Week: 3 yards
Used Year to Date: 47.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 29 yards
Net Used for 2010: 18.5

3 comments:

Mrs Quilty said...

I love to knit too, along with sewing. Am looking for a pattern for a pair of sox for me....an easy pattern as have never made sox before....any ideas?

Mary Johnson said...

You're doing well -- I track what I use but NOT what I buy. Not sure what the point of that is but at least I feel like I'm making progress.

Judy S. said...

What a pretty camellia. Is it in your yard? So what pattern are you using for your sweater, and what's the color......