Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Caught Up




I'm all caught up with the March BOMs. I'm working hard to keep current this year. See, the focus sign is working! I have a list and I love crossing things off. Even when I add something, I am still focusing.

Photo 1 is for my small online group where I am using white on white and fabrics from my scrap bin. We have 4 months to go with this one.

Photo 2 is for the BOM-Quiltaddict group, this year's theme is stars, one traditional pieced and one paper pieced with black background and brights. That pink star was a bit of a challenge but I love the way it turned out. I say you can't go wrong with a Carol Doak star.

Photo 3 is the Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. The block on the right is the 2nd one posted. The center was supposed to be a plain block but I have so many small strips from the scrap bag that I'm using, I decided to piece the center. So far these blocks are going together nice and fast.

Now on to the quilt for Hubby's hunting club.

3 comments:

Diane said...

good work keeping current, the JellyRoll blocks are fun!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on meeting your BOM goal. Yes, Carol Doak's patterns are beautiful and the black background makes it shine. Nice Job!

Mrs Quilty said...

Those blocks are really cool! I love them all! Good job!