Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hi From Sunny Marana, Arizona

We got here on Thursday. I've discovered that I can't get up at 3 am and still have rational thoughts at 10 am. I was so tired I could hardly keep my head upright on my shoulders. When I finally took a 2 hour nap, I felt fine but was ready for bed about 7!

Yesterday we just fiddled around all day. Ernie, Elliot and I went to visit our friends, Tom and Tessie. Crystal and Mike went on a date to the golf course. Then we went shopping. I needed to go to Micheal's for a couple skeins of yarn for Ashlee's scarf. Then we had to go to Home Depot for Mike. Guys sure like to shop at the Depot. We left there with a truck full of new power tools and a gun safe--too bad they couldn't put it in their kitchen like ours are.

This morning after breakfast out, we went to Mission San Xavier del Bac.
It was kind of neat to see. When we walked into the chapel, I thought of of going to church with my Great Granny. She would have love seeing the Mission.

Then we came home so Elliot could nap and now nap time is over. Wonder what's next on the agenda. I've been having fun using Crystal's computer with her high speed internet. I get to look at lots of blogs in a short period of time. Sure don't miss my pokie ole dial up.

That's all for now. I'll post when we get back home.


No comments: