Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, September 23, 2019

June UFO Complete


Celtic Solstice (Quiltville mystery from 2013) was my project Judy L's UFO Challenge for June. 

In that post is this month's Challenge project,
Tell It To The Stars -a Judy L design, still available on her blog.
I have worked on it this month.
I needed to cut 4 borders and the binding.
They are all cut and ready to sew on.
The binding is cut and ready to make.
The left over fabrics will be for the back.


I'm having so much fun with my Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen. 


I'm so glad to have let go of that I'm not a good enough quilter to quilt my Bonnie quilts. 
I truly believe in finished is better than perfect. 




Neil Diamond was a perfect companion for my basting party.
Hubs was in the recliner, reading. 
I told him there would be singing. He rolled his eyes. 😀
Of course Miss Polly must claim her spot. 

I love this quilt and I'm so happy to have it ready to put on my bed.
But first I'll show it off at retreat next month.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

YAY! for your finish. It's a beauty for sure. Love your border on this one.