Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Finish #11


It's been a minute since I've posted anything.
I think about it but that's as far as I get.
I'm hoping my blog break is over for a while.
I'll catch up in another post.

I worked on this Stars and Stripes Wall Hanging kit at retreat last month.
When I was getting ready to baste it, 
I notice that my stripes looked weird.

I had given away the instructions so 
back to Connecting Threads website I went in search of the kit.
It was still there so I took a picture of  it and got out my seam ripper.
(It's no longer on the website.)

It was all fixed good as new and I got it and another wall hanging basted.
In 2 days of little bits of quilting time,
I now have finish #11 of 20 Finishes Before 2020.

Now to figure out where to hang it.
I'm thinking in the trailer or the bus or the house.
LOL 

Next up is a cute basket wall hanging 
then a special new pink and purple quilt.

And then I plan to get caught up on my 2019 UFO Challenge. 
I'm only 4 behind. UGH!!
There is a plan.
The tops are all out, the backings are made or bought,
thread and designs are chosen and noted
and a new roll of batting at the ready.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Awesome finish! I am back to working on my pile of basted quilted and figuring out which ones will be in my next basting party!