Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 04, 2019

Design Wall Monday


I spent time this week assembling all the parts for Monkey Business.
My sewing sessions seem to come in small sections of time.
But it paid off!
It's amazing what can be accomplished a few minutes at a time.

I really wanted to lay it all out and start sewing it together but
I have a goal list for the month so I chose a project off there to work on next.
MB is a still on the list,
just farther down.


The real next project on my list was to quilt this String Quilt from October 2009.
9 1/2 years is long enough to marinate. 
I'm happy to report this is done! 
I call it Lucky #7 because it's 7th on my list of 20 Finishes Before 2020.

Check out all the great design walls at 


3 comments:

Mary said...

Good to see your still making progress on the UFO's. Go Judy Go!! pmcrowther@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Isn't this fun, finishing things. I am so excited!

Katie Z. said...

7 finishes already in the year! It sounds like you’re on fire.