Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Design Wall Monday


I finished the Warm Wishes quilt except for about 36" of binding.
It was a super nice day yesterday so I layed it out on the deck for a picture.
Last night when I looked at the pictures I laughed at the shadows. 
I think we are headed back to rain today so I'm glad I got the shadowy picture.

When I was talking to a friend about this quilt,
she said I should make one for the brother.
So that is my project I'll start today.
There is still enough gifted cowboy fabric that includes some panel pieces
that I can come up with a great quilt for brother.


This week at Binding Friends group, I showed off my
On The Road Quilt.
It's nice to have a full picture.

There are some awesome projects being shared at

7 comments:

Nann said...

I like Warm Wishes -- so cozy! -- and On the Road is breathtaking! Congratulations on getting it put together.

AnnieO said...

Warm Wishes looks very good, even with shadows, lol. On the Road is so pretty. Congrats on two finishes—and a startšŸ¤£

Suzanne said...

You have to get the photos whenever you can...shadow or not...and it looks beautiful!

Ramona said...

Your warm wishes quilt just sparkles in the sunshine. How neat that you can make another quilt for this little ones brother. And, WOW... On The Road is gorgeous!!

Julie said...

Good for you on the kids quilts! You go! Your On the Road quilt is FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, MARVELOUS and did I say pretty? LOL

Mary said...

Nice to get those quilts done! Gotta love outdoor pictures while the sun shines.

Annie said...

Judy, your Warm Wishes quilt looks fantastic! I like the prints and the colors. Perfect cowboy colors. What fun for you to make another one. Your On the Road quilt is amazing! As I see it, that quilt took a lot of patience and love! I could never have had the patience to make even more than one flower design! So I am in awe of your ability to complete this quilt. And it’s gorgeous.