Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Design Wall Monday


Wednesday is Binding Friends Day.
I had my rows to Midnight Flight sewn together, 
I took them so the ladies would help me lay them out.
I really need to get a design wall up again!
After much oohing and aahing and a couple of rows switched,
we had it perfect!


It is now a completed top,
arrangements have been made for the quilting.
Pressing needs to happen today.


Lori at Humble Quilts is hosting another QAL.
This one is called Palmateer Point and part 2 is up today.
I know what else I'll be doing today.


Oklahoma Backroads is coming along nicely.
It's my leader/ender project.
I am one block short of half way.
This will be a lap quilt.


I worked on Mischief Quilt in the evenings this week.
I had to lay out a few of my blocks because it's time to cut more parts.
I can't wait to see what the next set of blocks will be.
No more pink or blue because there is a lot of that.
The strips are in the bin so it will be easy to cut the next bunch.

It's nice to be back into super sewing mode. 
And to make it better, the rain has returned to the Pacific Northwest!
I'm very thankful for that!

It's a great day to sit with my coffee and catch up with my friends.

5 comments:

Angela said...

You sure are in super sewing mode. So many great projects are seeing progress. I'm sure it feels great!

Ramona said...

Gorgeous quilt! I love the border. You have been on a roll!

Mary said...

YEA for Rain to help put out those fires in the Gorge! I missed my trip to Portland last weekend because of them. I am happy to see your Midnight Flight getting DONE. Mine will be much smaller. Your FB Post reminded me I had 4 blocks to put together. On to the Border I didn't do last time around.

Julie said...

How fun to get back to your quilting projects! They are great!

Judy Hansen said...

Great work this week! It feels so good to get a Bonnie Hunter designed quilt top together, doesn't it? I like your version. Thanks for linking up on Design Wall Mondays, Judy