Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Design Wall Monday



While babysitting the grands the other day, 
I cut more Mischief Quilt kits.
While I was cutting, they were playing.
It's lots of fun to play puzzle with quilt blocks.


I've been working on them in the evenings again.
This just proves my point of not stitching when I am dog tired.
It's all fixed now and a finished block.


I also worked on my June UFO for Judy L's UFO Challenge.


I have all 16 of my blocks made and
 today I  worked up this design in EQ7 will make a fun quilt.
None of my blocks match these blocks.
I just wanted to be sure my sashing design would work and I think it will.

 Next I dug in my stash for some great border fabrics.
I'm excited to get this top made this week.


I also worked on Midnight Flight blocks.
All kits are prepared and I used these as leaders/enders this week.
I've just got a few more before all the quarter blocks are made. 



7 comments:

Ramona said...

You have been busy, Judy! You EPP blocks are especially beautiful. I love the batiks.

Quilter Kathy said...

Everything is organized and making progress... great mojo!

Mary said...

Yea, the eq drsign will look nice. Good to see Midnight Flight blocks in theix.

AnnieO said...

Haha, that looks like something I'd sew when tired too! Pretty colors in your blocks. Midnight Flight looking great.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You have been busy! I like the midnight Flight blocks!

Judy Hansen said...

I think we've all done the "too tired to piece" mistake. Nice to know I'm not alone. I like your quilt layout in Electric Quilt. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday.

Suzanne said...

Your projects are amazing!