Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, February 12, 2016

2016 Finish #2



I am bound and determined to reduce my UFO count substantially! This is 2016 Finish #2 and my first UFO busted this year!

It's nice to walk by the bedroom and see this hanging on the wall. Too bad the picture is so dull with the crappy florescent light and the pale yellow wall, the phone camera just doesn't do it justice.

This Pine Tree Round Robin was started in September 2002 and I honestly don't know why it was put away. Maybe I had intentions of making bigger. The truth is, I have no clue. ;)  I'm happy to have it finished. I had fun quilting it and even did a few feathers. I have to admit, they aren't as scary as they once were.

Next!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

It looks beautiful and what a joy to have another UFO completed.

Ramona said...

Woohoo for your finished UFO! It looks great!

Quilter Kathy said...

Way to go! That's an older UFO finally enjoying the light of day :)
Great job!