Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, April 18, 2014

On The Needles


Pardon the washed out picture of Lady Kina . I think this is the last week I will be showing her progress. Next week I hope to show her being worn by her owner.  One more inch of stockinette stitch and then the final garter stitch rows.

I'm pretty excited about this cardigan. I need to decide what big project I want to work on next. I think it will be something for me.

What's on your needles? See great projects at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

straythreads said...

beautiful sweater!!love the color

Mary said...

I love the color of this cardigan. I wonder what you will make??? I have a Spring Scarf on my Needles but I am not linking up. Taking the week-end off from Blogging. See you on DWM.

Dar said...

Oooh, MY favorite color. Looking forward to seeing it modeled next time. I bet you have lots of choices saved in your favorites file for what to knit next. Decisions, decisions.

sklinn62 said...

That is going to be beautiful. Would love to see a pic of it being worn.

Ramona said...

Someone is getting a beautiful sweater! Lovely.

Judy D in AZ said...

I'm anxious to see your finish. I have that pattern in my library and want to make it for a summer sweater. Did you use worsted or a lighter weight? I think I will use a lighter weight so.

Teresa in Music City said...

Finishes are always so much fun - can't wait to see yours!!!