Monday, March 17, 2014
Last week's sewing time was spent making 8 more Pineapple Crazy blocks. When I was getting ready to put them in the bin, I decided to de-paper the 5 triangle blocks that were in there. That lead to pulling out new triangle block papers which lead to sewing one more triangle block which lead to starting 5 more. LOL One of the 5 is finished, the others are waiting their turn.
I cleaned up all the scraps and crumbs and put all the Pineapple Crazy-ness away for a while. With the 5 that were finished at the other day and these 8, I am up to 60 pineapple and 7 triangle blocks complete. I can actually say my bin that holds these scraps and crumbs is starting to shrink. I'm even thinking about mixing in some more scraps next time I work on these.
And I just realized I am over 1/4th done with the pineapple blocks. Yeah me!
Now it's time to concentrate on the quilt for hunting club and to get a couple quilt tops quilted.
See what everyone is working on at Patchwork Times.