Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Design Wall Monday On Sunday


Taylor's Pieced Hexi quilt is growing! All the hexies are appliqued to the black blocks but still need the centers cut out. All the Framed 9 Patches are done. All the corner units are done. Only 14 more triangle units to finish. They are all cut and clipped together, ready to lay out on the little design board for easy piecing.  

I have had so much fun making this quilt. I can't wait to spread it all out and move blocks around. What I really need is a big design wall instead of a design bed. One of these days......





4 comments:

Mary said...

It looks so nice. I'm sure that Taylor will enjoy it as much and you have enjoyed making it.

straythreads said...

love the combination of blocks and fabrics!

Julie said...

I love these blocks and the vibrant colors! Nice job.

Gari in AL said...

What do you mean cut the centers out? The blocks look very interesting.