Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easy Street Quiltathon



Today is the day Easy Street blocks are turned into a quilt top.  I've put it off long enough. The blocks are too big to put inside a bin and put up on the shelf so I am having an Easy Street Quiltathon!

I started about 10 am and told myself to work until the rows were complete.  Just before noon, I sewed the last seam.  Now my rows are ready to be joined.  Right as I was finishing, the TV series I have been watching on Netflix finished.  I am going to miss those gals on McLeod's Daughters.  I'm not sure what to watch next.  Maybe Friday Night Lights.


I ran out of leader/enders and I'm behind on my Row Quilt blocks so I cut some and have 4 blocks almost ready to assemble into blocks.  It won't take long.  I am running out of month. After Easy Street is a top, I will concentrate on getting my purple blocks done for a new color is announced for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Lunch is almost done, I'm going to take a little bit of a walk and then get back to it.  See ya later.

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Congrats on getting this far on Easy Street. My blocks keep sitting on my shelf and it's time I work on them again. You're right. They are big and are too big for a bin.

Nancy said...

WaHoo and congratulations! It looks great.