Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pesky Word Verification

I finally found an excellent tutorial at Michele Made Me on how to disable that pesky 2 word verification thing. I've pretty much been afraid to try much on the blog because I don't want to lose any thing.

But this tutorial has excellent graphics and walked me right through it. I sure hope it sticks!!

Thanks for leaving me comments. They always make my day.

Thanks to Michele Made Me for the tutorial. I hope by passing the link along it will help you too.

Next I am going to learn how to put tabs on my page. That should be interesting. :)) And one day I might go in and redo my post labels......so much work, so little time. But first I am going to read a little bit of Michele Made Me.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Fun stuff. The tabs are as easy as Posting. They are called Pages on Blogspot. Did you see them on my Blog? I am not a fan of the way it says "prove you are not a robot". We just want to COMMENT darn it!

Annie said...

I love it that word is spreading like wild fire. I just hope word gets back to blogger and they figure out some other way. I like that tabs/pages info from Mary. I'll be checking into that too!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I was going to tell you about the pages but Mary already did. The 2 word verification is a real pain!

Pieces to Love said...

I'm still trying to figure out the 'pages' some days I'm pretty blog illiterate, and should just stick to reading...