This month Judy L pulled UFO #1 for the challenge. This is my #1, blocks from a small internet group BOM that started in August 2009.
The blocks are 9" finished and I did pretty good keeping up with making the blocks, then I stalled. After playing in EQ7, I came up with an on point design and needed to make one more block. I chose the heart block in the center. That is the block we use when we make a comfort quilt for a group member and I thought it belonged there. Then the printed quilt picture and the blocks went into the bag and into the UFO bin until I pulled them out for this challenge.
I used only fabrics that were in my scrap basket and 2 fabrics for the backgrounds. I stuck with that plan for the whole year. I decided this weekend would be a good time to finally get the top put together.
Last night I left the sewing room with this ready to put on the final border today. While playing in EQ7, I ended up with 4 different border designs. I decided to not go with a pieced border so this quilt does not stay a UFO.
And now for my confession~~February's UFO, still not finished! Yes, I know, sad face here too!