Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stash Report 4.25.10


The Care Bear quilt is coming along, only one border left to go on. I've been a gad about this past week so not much time was spent in front of the machine.

I'm hoping to change that this week. Remember my goal is to get to 100 yards used before May 1.

This week's report is a bit more encouraging. I just need to stay out of the fabric shops and if I do need to go, I don't need to buy it just because it's the end of the bolt and 50% off. But I know I'm going to!!!

Used this Week: 5.5 yards
Used Year to Date: 85.5 yards
Added this Week: 7 yards
Added Year to Date: 91.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: -5.75

Go on over to Judy L's and see how everyone else is doing. (If you are reading this on Saturday night, you need to wait until Sunday.)

The lilacs are from my old bush. We live in my grandparents old house and the lilac bushes have been moved from their original home. I am thrilled that after 35 years of living here, both the white and the lavender bushes have survived the trauma that my family has put them through.

6 comments:

fancystitching said...

UMMMM.... I can almost smell the lilacs from here (Louisiana)!! they are wonderful.

Kat

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Your tulips are beautiful. You are "sew" close to moving ahead of your purchases. I made a few pillowcases and they are helping me get back on track between projects.

Quiltsmiles said...

You are close to showing more going out than in, good luck! Jane

Joanne said...

You are soooooo close to the 100 yards by the 1st. I'm pulling for you!

Kathie said...

I have used just about the same amout of fabric as you, we are both close to 100 yards!!!

kathie L.

Quilter Kathy said...

You have lilacs already?!? We won't have them for a few more weeks yet!