Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cutting It Close

I did it! I did it! I did it!

What did I do??

1-This fabric will not go back in the yardage bin! There is one strip in my 2" bin and a small piece to be cut into a 2 1/2" square. The itty bitty little strip now is in the garbage.

2-Elliot Express is done! Finish #9 for the year.

3-And what makes me want to jump up and down---I reached my goal of 100 yards of fabric used this year. I didn't think I'd make it by May 1st but I spent this morning making backs and bindings for 3 quilts! and that put me at 102.5 yards used for this year. My next jumping up and down moment will be when the 3rd one of those backings is quilted.

So here is my new focus on four list:
1-quilt the Care Bear
2-quilt Doug's Drunkards Path
3-quilt Sister's Choice quilt
4-keep up with BOMs & quilt alongs.

Simple huh??? Time to get crack a lackin'!

1 comment:

Diane said...

sounds like your going to be doing a lot of quilting...fun, fun!
I am amazed at 100+ yards of fabric!