Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, November 09, 2007

I've Been Busy


Here ya go Mike, you can laugh at poor Uggie aka Bucket Head. He is pretty funny looking. He's trying his best to get the bucket off his head but it's there to stay for a few more days. The vet said he's like a person with a bug bite, he started to scratch, made it itch more and went balistic. His hinnie and tail was chewed up pretty bad so he has a shaved butt that's all scabby but healing nicely. Better get out here or you are gonna miss it.

He goes out side and tries to flick the bucket off his head. I have to hold his food and water dishes because he flicks those and makes a mess.

Here's the quilt I'm working on right now. I'm practicing some flames and other freehand work and working with some of my rulers. I love the stitch in the ditch ruler. It didn't take me too long to get used to working with it. This quilt will go onto the charity quilt pile. After it's finished, I have a humongous quilt to work on. Then just a couple more and I am going to spend the rest of my quilting time getting my pile down so I can build it back up again.

I've been on a free standing lace snowflake marathon. I wasn't going to do an ornament exchange but my friends talked me into it. I now have to stock up on more white thread but I have all my snowflakes made and a few extras. It's fun to multi task--embroidery machine and longarm going at the same time and listening to both.

The snowman quilt is quilted, binding is on and ready to be stitched down. This picture is just to tease my friend. Sorry Sugar, I know I am mean!!!

I think tonight is movie night, I haven't looked to see what is on. I'm going to make a simple dinner cuz I really don't want to cook. I think tomorrow will be a stew and cornbread day so I can spend most of the day working on the larger than life car quilt.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: