Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, January 08, 2021

Let's Finish Out 2019

It's been more than a minute since I've posted to the blog.
I don't know why. 

I want to keep my diary of projects so I'm going to attempt to remember by photos.
Thank goodness for the Google Photo Cloud or I would have nothing to jog my memory.


This was a kit from Walmart. Ilove how calming the colors are.
I do plan to take it to hang in the beach house (aka the bus/motorhome).
One of these days when I remember to take it off my wall and 
put it in the go to the beach bag. 


This is on the counter at Crystal's house.
Everyone loves it.



I embroidered these  bar towels for the girls Christmas gifts.
It's always fun to see them in use at their homes.


A fun ornament.
I displayed it in my tier tray.


This little cutie is called Chicken Joy.
It's from Pricilla and Chelsea of Stitching with the Housewives.
You can google it and find the freebie.


This was finished into a little flat fold.

Very little quilting happened at the end of 2019 other than to keep up with the Quiltville mystery.

I'll talk more about that in the next post. 
Until then...

 

4 comments:

Chris said...

Good to see you back again. You were missed.

Quilter Kathy said...

Wonderful projects! Happy to see your update!

scraphappy said...

Glad that you are back again. Having a record of projects and being able to share them with others is such a great advantage of this forum. You found some really adorable patterns for those ornaments. Makes me want to go and find some floss.

Julie said...

Wow that is a lot of stitching! I can't imagine doing it, although I used to! LOL