Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, December 05, 2016

Design Wall Monday




Quiltville Mystery Part 2 had to be put on hold until Sunday evening.
I had some serious Gramma duties to preform.
Parents were vending at a craft show so that meant Gramma time!
We had so much fun in those 3 days, 
but this Gramma is exhausted!


Sunday evening it was time to pull out the neutral 3 1/2" strip bin.
There were lots of great strips but I needed more variety.
 Out comes the yardage to get just that.
Now my bin is looking pretty good again.
Cutting and grouping into 20s.
I think there may be a few extras in there too.


Sometime today I will start my sew day.
But first, I'm going back to bed for a little while.
I'm still tired.
It is only 6 am here.

Linking up today to 
and


Tuesday morning edit...

100 finished triangle in a square blocks finished Monday afternoon. A new audio book made this sewing session easy peasy!  Don't you love it when you find a really good book that you don't want to turn off!!


3 comments:

Ramona said...

Great fabrics! So glad you had a great weekend with your grandchildren. Happy sewing!

Mary said...

I had too many Grandma events to attend. I had to get up early to make the few I got done this AM. A nap is in my future. Love your variety. Mine will be boring compared to others.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Beautiful fabrics Judy.