Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Design Wall Monday



 I am having so much fun with The Splendid Sampler Blocks.  
I have 3 applique blocks to stitch. I love my bunny but need to adjust his tail a little bit. 


Yesterday's block was this cute little paper pieced heart. 
Such fun to dig into the bin and get the scraps.


We are going to take a short trip this weekend and I have to have projects.
I spent movie time Saturday night kitting up the next block.
I won't be taking my sewing machine this trip so I need this and some knitting.
I have just a few more small rosettes for Millifiore.
I think I might kit up another just in case I go all crazy
 and get this one finished. 


Yesterday I walked down the driveway to close the gate and couldn't resist the wild flowers.
Wild daisies are my absolute favorite flower. 

Check out all the fabulous projects linked up at Patchwork Times today.



8 comments:

Peggyinno said...

What cute blocks, Judy!! I absolutely LOVE lime green, so these really caught my eye! I haven't joined in on the sampler----yet......but I have been saving some of my favorite patterns to make later. This heart is one of them!!

AnnieO said...

Looks like you are having a great time with fabric, as usual! Hope your trip is good, you won't lack for something to do!

Ramona said...

Fun blocks! Your bunny is adorable. I need to take projects, too! In fact, my husband now asks if I have my projects packed before he asks about my clothes!

Julie said...

Love your Splendid Sampler blocks! I am a definite "take hand work along" person. I have difficulty sitting without doing something. I am kitting up some applique for the long plane trip to Hawaii.

Sheila said...

Cute green blocks. Sweet rabbit.

Nann said...

The colorway for your SS is so snappy! I've enjoyed seeing all of the blocks.

Mary said...

Good to have a take along project! I had to talk to my Driver, aka: DH. I have a lot of blog surfing to catch up on. Oh my!

Mary said...

Good to have a take along project! I had to talk to my Driver, aka: DH. I have a lot of blog surfing to catch up on. Oh my!