A while back, I participated in a bright and white 9 patch swap with an internet group. I swapped 6 sets of 10 blocks so I have a very nice variety of 9 patches. I think I only got one of my own back. That's a lot of block swapping!!!
It's so nice to have something on my design wall......it's been a while. I love simple framed blocks. These will finish at 8 inches so I am thinking a 4 x 5 setting with 2 borders will make a nice size crib quilt.
I quilted 2 quilts this week. They are finished-complete with labels. I kept thinking Sunday would have been a good day to take them outside for pictures but kept getting sidetracked. Today will be another sunny day so I'll make sure to get photos before the rain returns to the Pacific Northwest.
My goals for last week were surpassed. I surprised myself. A good audio book helped keep me at the machine.
This week I would like to:
- Finish this baby quilt.
- Make a second baby quilt.
- Pin baste both of the baby quilts.
- Finish cutting strips for retreat swap.
- Piece batting for the next big quilt. (My roll is gone so now I must use up what I have stored away in boxes.)
- Baste the 2 baby quilts and the next big quilt.
This should keep me out of trouble.
See what others have on their design walls at Patchwork Times.