Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Fun


I played in the sewing room today. 
I finished my The HEXIE Blog February BOM .


I made the Wishes Quilt Along February BOM.
I'm all caught up on the 3 BOMs I'm doing this year.


While at the beach the a couple weeks ago, we visited Boardwalk Quilts.
Right away we spotted this cute little panel for a soft book.
Grandson Corbin is Monkey crazy so we had to get it.
I can't wait to give it to him.

It feels good to get these projects marked off the list.
It feels better to have my blocks caught up before the middle of the month.
You know what I mean, don't you.



1 comment:

Annie said...

An early finish always feels better than a late or nick-of-time finish! Look at that cuter than cute hexie heart! Great blocks. That monkey is pretty cute too.