2017 Finish List

Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No School Fun


With today being Veteran's Day and no school, Taylor wanted to spend last night with us. So after a morning of lounging around, she wanted to play with the beads. I set her up at the table and she created herself a very pretty new necklace.

I hope she gets to keep it. I think her mom might try to take it and wear it. Maybe she'll share with mom. "Maybe she won't."

Wonder what we should do next~~~

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

She's a real cutie! She shares her name with several kids in our family who have it as their middle name....my sister and my maiden name! I think it's very cool that folks are using it for a first name.

Diane said...

Taylor is beautiful-love the necklace. She looks like the sharing kind of girl! She looks like she was having a fun time.

Elaine Adair said...

That beautiful young gal has ONE GORGEOUS SMILE!!!

Julia said...

A beautiful necklace on an even more beautiful young lady!! How lucky she is to have you to encourage her creativity!