Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome To The Family Leland

Leland Ernest joined our family October 29 at 10:31 am. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and is 19" tall. Isn't he gorgeous??? I think he is! His parents are Crystal and Mike and has a big brother Elliot and a big sister Clella. We think he is pretty special. His Poppy has already decided to call him Little Ernie......Poppy's name is Ernie, he is quite proud.

I had to borrow this picture from his parents...I'll be taking a few of my own today when I go to their home to help out. I think I will tackle the job of baby holding. Or block stacking. Or snack making. Or just being there to hug....which is a tough job in itself. Yip, I have a hard life!

Quilting? Not today--I'm needed other places today.

6 comments:

julia said...

Truly a Blessing!!!!!

Elaine Adair said...

Happy, happy birthday little Ernie! and congrats. to parents and to Grammy! 8-))))

Dena said...

Little Ernie is so cute! Congratulations to your family... Hugs, Dena

Cherold said...

Being a Gramma is truly one of God's blessings...and little Ernie fits right into the scheme of things!
hugs,
Cheri

Quiltingranny said...

Wow! A new blessing for your family to love and enjoy. Please stop by my November giveaway Moda fabric, quilting books, etc.. Would love to have you sign up as well;
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2009/11/novembers-giveaway.html

Diane said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. I think baby holding is the perfect job for you-nothing like it-must be the combination of new baby skin, baby powder and baby shampoo. mmmm.