Welcome to Gramma's Quilting Room.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I May Be In Serious Trouble

This DSL thing may cause some serious trouble around this house! I am having a heck of a time pulling myself away from the computer. I can see so many things so much faster and one blog leads to 6 others and the pages don't time out and the next thing I know the dryer buzzer is going off and I need to fold a load of clothes. And then I get sucked back in to blogland and then............. I am just like a kid with a brand new toy.

So I am going to show you a picture of a little part of the quilt I finished quilting a few days ago for my friend Nadine. I played with some line dancing and some loops. I need to practice both but she is very happy with the quilt.

Now I am going to get my shoes on and go to town to pick up Hubby's medicine. It should have been mailed but it seems that I have a problem refilling on line. They say you have to put in all of the correct numbers! Imagine that!! So like the good wife I am, I will go get it so he has his medicine for today. I wish he would say something before he is totally out so I can check up on myself. I need a watch dog!

2 comments:

Cherold said...

Gorgeous quilt, girlfriend!!
hugs
Cheri

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Isnt' that the most fun ever - hurray for DSL - maybe in a few days you'll come back down to earth.